This page provides constituency-level data on wages, expressed as the median gross weekly pay for full-time employees.
Use the dropdown menu below to select the constituency you’re interested in and view key statistics.
- Median pay for full-time workers is the point at which half of full-time workers earn more and half less.
- Estimates are for April 2018 and are for employee jobs only.
- Figures are rounded to the nearest £10 and are subject to some uncertainty, as they come from a survey which only includes a limited number of people in each local area.
- Figures show median earnings for people living in the constituency (rather than people whose workplace is in the constituency) – some people may travel in or out of the constituency to work.
- ONS Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings, 2018 Provisional Results