This interactive dashboard brings together some of the key statistics for parliamentary constituencies. Select the constituency you are interested in and the dashboard will update.
Use the links under each heading to explore the data in more detail, or browse all our detailed dashboards and briefings.
Sources are provided below the dashboard.
If you would like to access this information in an alternative format please email email@example.com and we will review your request.
- Population: ONS, Parliament Constituency Mid-Year Population Estimates (Experimental Statistics); National Records of Scotland, UK Parliamentary Constituency Population Estimates; NISRA, 2016 Mid Year Population Estimates for Northern Ireland
- Area: ONS, Standard Area Measurements for electoral areas in the United Kingdom, 2018 (area to mean high water)
- Land use: CORINE Land Cover inventory, 2018
- Country of birth: ONS Nomis, 2011 Census Table QS203UK
- House prices: ONS, House price statistics for small areas
- Wages: ONS, Employee earnings in the UK
- People claiming unemployment benefit: ONS Nomis; DWP StatXplore; House of Commons Library calculations
- Universal Credit rollout: HMRC, ONS and DWP; see our Universal Credit dashboard for details
- School funding: DfE, Dedicated Schools Grant: Various Years and Schools Block Funding Allocations: Various Years; GDP Deflators: December 2019, HM Treasury
- Traffic accidents: DfT, Road accidents and safety statistics; labelled with the stats19 R package (Lovelace et al., 2019)
- Broadband coverage: Ofcom, Connected Nations update: summer 2019