This page provides constituency-level data on wages, expressed as the median gross weekly pay for full-time employees.
Use the dropdown menu below to select the constituency you’re interested in and view key statistics.
If you would like to access this information in an alternative format please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your request.
- Median pay for full-time workers is the point at which half of full-time workers earn more and half less.
- Estimates are for April 2022 and are for employee jobs only.
- Figures are subject to some uncertainty, as they come from a survey which only includes a limited number of people in each local area.
- Figures show median earnings for people living in the constituency (rather than people whose workplace is in the constituency) – some people may travel in or out of the constituency to work.
We aim to update this dashboard once a year, in line with data releases from the Office for National Statistics, but the data shown here may not be the latest available. MPs and their staff can contact the Commons Library with queries about updates.
- ONS Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings, Employee earnings in the UK: 2022
- NISRA Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings, NI geographies, by place of work and place of residence
Image: © Bank of England