We publish politically impartial and rigorously fact-checked policy analysis and statistical research on this site. On here you can find:
- Research briefings: In-depth analysis of bills, legislation, policy and topical issues
- Insights: Quick-read articles on current affairs
- Local data: Interactive dashboards for constituency and local-level data
- Constituency caseworker articles: FAQs and short explainers to help with casework
- Podcast: Commons Library researchers talk policy in 20-minute episodes
Requests for information and research
As well as publishing research, our subject specialists answer confidential information requests and conduct bespoke analysis for MPs and their staff. These include requests to analyse legislation, examine policies and gather constituency-level statistics.
If you are an MP or work for an MP, find out how to submit a request (you will be redirected to a page on the Parliamentary intranet).